- there are more sheep than people
- the video rental store's check-out log is hand written
- everything closes at 4p
- people hang dry their clothes... primitive huh?
- the sunrises are pink and purple
- everyone's garden is beautiful
- the light switch is on when it's flipped down, and is off when it's up
- the toilets have two buttons... one for a regular flush and one for a super flush
- the local ice cream shop gives three HUGE scoops for a dollar
- roosters crow in the morning
- everyday we have "tea" instead of dinner
- the weather changes like crazy!
- kids ride their bikes to school
- with the accent, I can't tell if someone is saying "letter" or "ladder",and "bear"or "beer"
Friday, April 3, 2009
O-Town, New Zealand...